FALL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
All registrations must be done online through ESPORTSDESK
- All new registrants must first create an account with ESPORTSDESK before actually registering for a program. Once your profile is created you must login and select “Edit Player” to upload Photo (Headshot) and Birth Certificate.
- There will be no in-person registration.
- Registration fee payments can be made online by credit card (VISA or MasterCard) only. NO CHEQUES OR CASH ACCEPTED. (Prepaid VISA/MasterCard are acceptable)
- Registrants without online access are asked to register online with the assistance of a friend, relative, employer or via public facilities (all local libraries provide free online access).
Each player will be charged a $25.00 non-refundable administration fee when registering for the fall season and a $10.00 non-refundable administration fee when registering for the spring season. This fee covers items such as credit card fees, administration expenses, field lining costs etc.
- BE PREPARED BEFORE STARTING – SEE INFORMATION REQUIRED BELOW. You will need the following information in order to complete the registration process: o Credit Card information.
- Birth Certificate or Passport for each new player. (Care Cards are NOT acceptable) o CURRENT photo of players for ID cards (Have HEADSHOT only ready to upload). REGISTRATIONS MISSING ANY OF THE ABOVE ITEMS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
HOW TO REGISTER:
To register to play soccer with Preston Langley FC, simply click on the REGISTRATION button. You will need to create a username and password to create your account, then simply fill in the set-up and registration pages to complete your registration. The information you enter into your account will be saved so that as you register for other programs or register other children in your family down the road you will not need to re-enter all information each time. Unfortunately, the information entered into our previous registration system was not able to be transferred to the new registration system. Please ensure you keep your information up to date as this is our main resource should we need to contact you.
PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS:
- Payment All payments must be done online through ESPORTSDESK. If you cannot pay by credit card, you must contact your respective registrar by email BEFORE THE DEADLINES to make other arrangements.
- Credit Cards We will only be accepting payment by credit card (VISA or MasterCard). There will be no cheques or cash accepted.
- Applying for a refund – To apply for a refund, email the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any refund request must be received in writing. There Will be no refunds after the first game is played, and until all equipment is returned
- Financial Assistance – If you are applying for financial assistance (e.g. KidSport, Jumpstart, etc.), this is your responsibility. You must contact the registrar, and email them a copy of your application for funding before the deadlines. Once received, the Registrar will issue a “code” so you can complete the online registration. Your registration must then be completed on Esportsdesk by the registration deadline to guarantee placement on a team.
If the funding received does not match the total registration fee due, you will be responsible for the remaining balance at the time of registration.
RETURNING PLAYERS: All returning community (house) players will automatically be placed on their 2017-2018 Fall/Winter team provided they are fully registered prior to the mini or youth deadlines and space is available. Any player not registered by the deadline will be placed on the first available team. If a player requests to NOT be placed back on the team they played on during the previous season, then that request must be made in the “Comment” section of the registration. Every effort will be made to accommodate.
FAMILY RATE: ● Full fees must be paid for the two oldest children. ● Subsequent children pay 50% of their applicable registration fee. FROM U6 AND UP. (NOTE: A family is considered to be siblings who reside in the same household). Please contact the correct registrar to have a PROMO code issued for this discount. ● Please note that the family rate does not include the U4
If a player is assigned to a team, and it is deemed after four weeks that the player is incorrectly placed, Preston GM has the right to move the player to a team that will match their ability.
+ All team officials (coaches, assistant coaches, and managers) must complete a criminal record check. All Coaches children play for free (1 per team) Should there be 2 coaches each coach will receive 50% of the fee returned, this will be done at the end of December when all criminal record cheques are completed and coaches have attained their certification for their age levrl.
*U12 to U18 team officials also need to supply a headshot for BC soccer ID cards.
This information needs to be received by the Registrar by Sept 1 for the fall season.
Criminal record check forms are available at the below links